The San Antonio Sisters are pleased to announce our inaugural
When: February 8, 2020
Where: SA Country
Theme: A Night of Glitz and Glam
- Putt’n on the Ritz
- A classy and sassy night in old Hollywood
- Victor/Victoria: Lust be a Lady / Glitter on my Willie
- A category contorting the butch and frilly
- Studio 50: Aged beefcakes and fine wine
- The over 50 show us a good time!
- Tossed Salad: Unique Realness with a Twist
- Daring the rarest and most unique amongst us to take the stage
The San Antonio Sisters celebrate the ball culture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_culture) of the 1980’s and 90’s. Join us while we dance, vogue, walk, pose, evaluate and support one another and the San Antonio Community! It promises to be a fun, campy, glamorous escape from reality!!!!
House Mothers and Fathers start getting your houses in order and get ready to show the San Antonio community what you’ve got!! Come strut your stuff and show off at Glitter Ball 2020!! Awards given individual category winner and overall house winner. To register or for more information contact email@example.com
- House and individuals register in advance
- Registration fee/ minimum starting donation of $10 to register a house
- Registration is the same, no matter how many members.
- The Abbey of the Alamo and its members cannot compete.
- No more than 5 entries per category from each house
- Dress must be bar legal
- Categories are individuals walks
- Individual scores are averaged, added to their tips and count towards the overall house total
- Double your points!!
- Advanced donations $1 = 2 points
- Online donations cut off on February 1, 2020
- Donations brought in prior to the start of Glitter Ball (during social hour) are also $1=2points
- Quadruple your points!!
- If your employer matches donation. Ask how!
- Tips the night of the event $1 = 1 point
- A team of 4-5 judges score the walks in each category.
- Judges scores
- These will be averaged and multiplied by 100
Proceeds from the evening benefit Fiesta Youth (90%) and the San Antonio Sisters Charity and Goodwill fund (10%).